Customer Service Representative
MapCreator Is currently seeking an energetic and passionate Customer Service Representative. Located in Eindhoven, MapCreator provides mapping services that make mapmaking easy, fast and accessible for every business or organization. Your main focus will be the support of our mapping tool Maps4News used by journalists, news organizations and press agencies. A big number of news organizations around the world use our platform and we are growing.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customers either by phone, email or remote support tools. You will also be responsible for the development, coordination and monitoring of the support project documents, workflow and procedures. Your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, timely resolution of customer issues, and drive loyalty. We provide exceptional customer service that helps our clients work with the perfect mapping solution for their needs.
- Advise and train customers using phone, email and remote support tools
- Answering inbound contacts/requests (phone, email, web chat) from customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- Logging customer details, document issues
- Develop, coordinate and maintain project support documents
- Monitor and optimize support workflow and procedures
- Be able to manage time, attention and focus and prioritize where required
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
Skills & requirements:
To be successful in this job, you need to have:
- Interest and motivation in the world of News Media, Maps, Infographics and News Design.
- Good troubleshooting skills to identify the customer's problem in a quick and professional manner
- Strong focus on helping customers, proactive approach in communication and clear sense of responsibility
- Knowledge and experience of controlling procedure’s and documents is essential
- Good coordination and monitoring skills for documents and workflows
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to be systematic
- Good level of English (written and verbal) for B2B communication
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Apple)
- Experience in Technical Customer Support would be desirable
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an international startup
- A competitive salary and benefits
- An informal work setting within a young, warm, committed and dynamic team
- Lots of room for showing initiative and career growth opportunities
Are you interested in this challenging job?
Send an e-mail with your resume and motivational letter to